Friday, April 27, 2012


Determination and persistence is omnipotent.

Oh ha-lo.

Terribly perplexed of my university stuffs, I'm here to type some words.
So see, I'm having my unlimited holiday right now, but I need to reconsider if I want to spend this holiday slacking under the sunshine on the beach. Yaa, I need to go to my tuition everyday to start learning those social lessons.
Learning social books is NOT easy at all. I need to analyze geography, sociology, history and the suckest-of-all, economics.
I hate to realize the fact that I need to memorize all of those papers in order to get sufficient mark on the SNMPTN test. Sometimes I lie down and wonder.. if I'd chosen social class in my second year.. everything would be a lotttttttt easier. Ah, I couldn't regret anything. My choice made me who I am.

So, please wish me a very goodluck for Communication - UI!

2 comments:

The key of happiness is, thanking God.