Monday, December 23, 2013

La Da Dee

La Da Dee La Da De Doo ~

currently listening to La Da Dee by Cody Simpson. I miss singing so much, I rarely go to karaoke room with my friends to sing (rd: scream as loud as we could), but once we find the time, you will see the different side of me completely. I can dance along with the song if I feel comfortable enough to show that side of me to you hahahaha!

Anyway, I'd just done my last test on my third semester, I finally choose the major I will learn until the last moment I will be in Communication Science. I have two options in mind, PR and Advertising.

Choosing between PR and Advertising as my major is a hard choice, I'd been asking all of the people I met to know their opinions about these majors and indeed I asked them what suits me best. Considering the prospect and excitement, I will choose Advertising. But being a Public Relations is what I aim to be when I was in high school.
Although confusion had overwhelmed me for some weeks, and people's opinions are not helping me! HAHA! (sorry for the people who gave me advice). The encouragement from them to choose one of those options made me confused, and more confused. They will answer like, "you have the ability to be a PR, but being in advertising agency will give you blablabla...."

Then what I do, what I really do to decide is..
ask my ownself.
"What do you want to be?"

Although it seems cliche, when you ask yourself the question, the answer won't pop up magically. Instead, you will find it as the nature give you sign on what the best for you, on what your ownself truly wants.

I answer the question with, "Public Relations."

Most people will think that this is actually a simple choice to be made, but for me, this decision is one of my life-changing decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The key of happiness is, thanking God.